Terms and conditions
Terms of payment for registration fees
- All participants must be registered
- All payments must be made in Euro (€)
- Payments should be made online at the moment of registration (secure payment page)
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by CongresLink
- Please note 21% VAT is included in all registration fees.
- Before 1 February 2021: € 50 (including 21% VAT) will be withheld
- Between 1 February 2021 and 5 March 2021: 50% refund
- After 5 March 2021: no refund
By bank transfer
Swift/ BIC: INGBNL2A
ING Bank, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Registration reference number and delegate’s name must be quoted on your bank transfer to ensure payment is allocated to the correct registration.
PO Box 1050
6501 BB Nijmegen
M: +31 (0)6 223 116 30
E: [email protected]
By credit card and iDeal
AMEX, VISA, Mastercard and iDEAL payments are accepted. Online payments will be processed via a secure payment page on the on-line registration system.
Cancellation of the congress
In the event that the course cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the congress organisers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the congress organisers, the congress organisers reserve the right to reimburse the registration fee to the attendee after deducting costs already incurred for the organisation of the congress and which could not be recovered from third parties.
Insurance and liability
The congress organisers cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss, injury or damage to any property, whatever the cause may be. Normal caution should be exercised by all participants. It is recommended to effect adequate personal, health and travel insurances.